B*Real BLOGHelping ordinary people become extraordinary athletes.
Whether you are planning a long training session or just have a busy day ahead, keep your energy up with this easy recipe.
There will be plenty to share with your workout buddies !
- 1/2 c peanut butter
- 1 banana, chopped
- 1-1/2 c old fashioned oats
- 2/3 c coconut flakes
- 1/4 c ground flax seed
- 1/2 c mini chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp honey
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl using a fork. If the mixture is sticky, add more oats.
- Place the bowl in the fridge for about 30 minutes, then roll into bite-sized balls.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week or freeze some for later.
Adina’s REAL Tip:
Wrap energy bites in small squares of plastic wrap to carry in your jersey pocket or race belt.
Place energy bites in a snack sized plastic bag for easy access from your bike frame storage bag, lunch box or cooler.
Other Posts You May Like