B*Real BLOGHelping ordinary people become extraordinary athletes.
Protein Packed Pancakes
If you love pancakes, but need to find a way to fit more protein in your diet, you have to try these. The are packed with protein and have no flour or processed sugar. Plus, they are simple to make and delicious! You can eat them for breakfast or take them along as a healthy snack.
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 scoop chocolate Shakeology*
- 1 banana or 4 oz applesauce
- 1-2 tbsp pure maple syrup or 1 tsp maple extract
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4-1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla (optional)
- Put all ingredients in a food processor and blend until well combined.
- Heat a frying pan or griddle on med-high. Coat with butter or non-stick spray
- Pour 1/4 cup of batter for each pancake. Cook each side 1-2 minutes.
Serve with fresh fruit. Enjoy!
If you would like to learn more about Shakeology, contact me or visit my website: https://bchbody.life/2MxRFUN
Other Posts You May Like